PDA

View Full Version : Very bad day

mermaid
05-04-12, 20:10
Hi

usually feel worse in the morning and get bit better by late afternoon/evening but today the anxiety started lunch time and is just as bad now. We have potential problems due to my husband's job which are adding to the mix.
I was feeling much better last few days and didn't take diazepam 2mg last night and slept ok. Have been taking one at night for past 3 weeks. Could that have anything to do with today or just the up and down nature of this illness?

mermaid

kittikat
05-04-12, 20:59
Hi mermaid,

sorry to hear you have had a bad day and things aren't too good atm. I am usually worse in the mornings too but have had many blip days when anx/panic could strike at anytime. However, a couple of nights ago I had a panic attack and realised I had not taken my afternoon dose of diaz....I am usually fine in the evenings. So yes, this could be something to do with missing your dose and equally the added stress you are under atm could almost certainly be a contributing factor. I hope this helps a bit.

Sending :hugs: and take care,
Kitti x

mermaid
06-04-12, 11:19
Thanks kitti for your reply.
Doc wants me to stop the night diazepam and take zopiclone instead but I was so tired didn't take either. Last night I took the zopiclone and slept ok. Feel quite shaky and stomach churning but not quite as bad as yesterday so far.
Trying to take each day as it comes but wish I could switch my brain off for a while!

mermaid