PDA

View Full Version : Im A Newbie

Ross
01-07-06, 19:51
Hi everyone. My name is Ross, I am 24 from Bristol UK. I suffer from Agoraphobia, and have done for little over 12months. I havent left the house for about 9 months, and I am starting to lose my mind.

Im hoping that sharing my experiences with you, and indeed, reading about your experiences will assist me with my ever worsening problem.

Thank you for taking time to read my introduction, and I look forward to getting to know some of you better, in the quest for freedom.

Ross

giddy
01-07-06, 19:51
Hi Ross - welcome to the forum
Love Helen

manmoor
01-07-06, 19:55
Hi Ross,

A big warm welcome goes to you. You've taken the first step by joining this forum as the people are very friendly and helpful and will do all they can to help.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

clickaway
01-07-06, 20:03
Hi Ross and welcome.

Have you received any help, or promises of help for this?

Are you ablr to venture out in your garden at all?

The only way to get better is to face the fear of this, but you'll probably need a helping hand.

Take care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Ross
01-07-06, 20:09
Thank you for your warm welcome, and words of encouragement. I will (if its ok with you guys) post a 'story so far' in the Phobia Forum, so you can better understand my experiences with Agoraphobia, and maybe help me with any step in the right direction.

once again - Many Thanks! x

chucklehound
01-07-06, 20:29
Hi Ross and welcome to the forum:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Daisybun
01-07-06, 20:39
Hi Ross, welcome to NMP. This is a place where you can share and get lots of help and support. It's been an amazing help to me and I know it will for you too.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

marie ross
01-07-06, 21:26
Hi Ross

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of people in here who are willing to listen.

Take care.

Marie XXX

polly daydream
01-07-06, 21:43
Hi Ross and welcome to the forum. I hope you find comfort from the site as we all do.

Best wishes,

Polly

chedda
01-07-06, 22:58
Hia Ross and welcome to the site:D
I know you will find lots of help and advice on here...
I too am agoraphobic and have ventured no further than my garden for 12 months but i am now so positive since joining here i am waiting for CBT therapy
take care cheryl xx

ceecee
01-07-06, 23:15
hi ross welcome to the site.you,ll find lots of advice here and reassurance that you are not alone.take care rachelx x x

trac67
02-07-06, 02:04
Hi Ross,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

wobily_lin
02-07-06, 05:05
Hi Ross,

A huge welcome to this site mate. This is a wicked site and you will find it very supportive. Welcome on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Granny Primark
02-07-06, 08:16
Hi ross,
Glad youve found nmp. Im certain this site will be a big help to you. The people on here are friendly and very supportive.
A big welcome from me
Lynn
Take care
xxxxx

nomorepanic
02-07-06, 15:55
Hi Ross

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. I am sure we can be of some help and you will meet some lovely people on here.

Nicola

jackie
02-07-06, 20:12
freedom would be lovely ross

a dream at the minute though, for many of us

hope we can join you in your quest

jackie