PDA

View Full Version : Changed Symptoms

lou lou
07-04-12, 15:30
Hi all, Not posted on here for a long time, but suffering a panic attack now! I have noticed that my attacks have "changed" in a way i've started having what feels a bit like cramp in my left hand and like i see white lights when i have my attacks, just wondering if anyone else has the same kind of thing?
Many Thanks
Lou :)

Kevin123
10-04-12, 20:17
Have had cramps and also non isolated numbness in my limbs. I thought it was nerve or sugar related, but saw GP today and he said that it was niether. I tell you what helped me was vit b jabs and slomag capsules - magnesium suppliment. As for the lights, haven't had them yet but maybe check for low blood pressure?

Michael45
11-04-12, 14:24
My anxiety attacks changed over time. I had cramping also....
Sometimes before an attack I would get the physical sign of muscle twitching... for me... it was just one of my eyes.. it was embarrassing if I was in public and concerning non the less. It lasted for about 2 years whenever I was about to have an attack... I no longer have this symptom and I have no idea why it started and why now it went away. I'm glad it did because when it would happen it would increase my anxiety. Regards, Michael45

xvolatileheart
11-04-12, 18:59
I don't have that type of attack, but my attacks do change. Sometimes they're mainly heart related, sometimes breathing related, sometimes chest pain related, or lately, they're just intense flashes of dread over my whole body.