PDA

View Full Version : Worried please can someone give advice?

LilysMummy
07-04-12, 19:18
So from around 4pm I've had this aching in my left arm not pain, I had pain in my ribs under my breasts yesterday and I've had couple little pains in my chest today which I have every day. My partner is worrying me saying your left arm aches when your going to have a heart attack :( I've had thus achy arm before but never worried dunno why I am now:(

andypandy
07-04-12, 23:04
I have had the exact same symptoms as you have just described, it went on for about 6 days, went to see the doctor and he told me that it is muscles contracting in my chest... i too thought i was going to have a heart attack because of the pains in my left arm etc and tingles and pains, after several times of seeing the doctors about this they confimed my heat was fine and it is just the anxiety causing the tingles and pains etc... the more you think about it the worse it gets... what helped me was going for a long walk, hope that helps as im sure its the same thing i had... just keep telling yourself it is the anxiety and try to get on with something else to take your mind off it ( easier said than done I know) im convinced you are fine however if your worried go and see your gp for peace of mind.:)