PDA

View Full Version : out with the old in with the new

stlcardinals15
02-07-06, 02:03
So I've moved onto my next illness...meningitis. The left side of my neck hurts and I have headaches. I have had 3 different diseases in the past 5 months! This is driving me crazy, does this happen to any of you guys??

eeyorelover
02-07-06, 03:51
Hi there :)
Oh heck yeah - I have had every disease known to mankind and I think that I may have found a few new ones too - lol
I always say 'if I had all the diseases that I thought I have had over the years I would be in really bad shape'
The only thing I can suggest is when the thought pops in your head tell yourself how silly it is and think about something else to get your mind off it. I used to try to remember lyrics to a song I had heard. Doesn't matter what it is - anything to redirect your thoughts.
Hope that helps :)

stlcardinals15
02-07-06, 04:02
eeyorelover- thanks! I'll try that out. It's starting to get very aggravating thinking about it 24/7

manmoor
02-07-06, 11:18
Hi There,

I can so so relate to you on this one. I have had all kinds of cancers in all different parts of my body. It's horrible the way the mind goes into overdrive with these thoughts. But your not alone.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

nomorepanic
02-07-06, 16:14
Try this post it is very good....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/topic.asp?topic_id=5055

Nicola