PDA

View Full Version : Right side feels weak scared it's MS or Brain tumour.

lelespears
09-04-12, 12:12
My right arm & leg feel weak, like a crampy horrible weak sensation. It's weird.

I have carpal tunnel in the right wrist & my right knee feels weird too. Feel like my grip isn't as good as it was and my arm tires easily.

I'm really freaking out. My right hand randomly goes cold or a few fingers on it.

Lele x

sherylee xx
09-04-12, 12:35
i have the same thing happen to me last time it did was last night my right leg and hand and arm had this horrible weak sesation and achin pains and like you when i get this i think the same things and get so scared, but iv told my gp and my nuerologist and they wernt concerned at all so please take comfort in that it doesnt always mean what we seem to think it does if that makes sence, hope your ok xx

lelespears
09-04-12, 16:51
Thanks for replying. It's so worrying!

Does it just go away? Did yours ache too?

Lele x

sherylee xx
09-04-12, 18:21
no problem :) it does go away but mine always comes back like it has today my right hand and arm feel really weak :( and yes i get achey pains too in the place that feels weak :( xx

katielou80
09-04-12, 18:53
i get that too! my arm and leg on my left side. dr said its nerve damage from a bad back neck etc. defo nowt to stress about! it feels like i may have a stroke! xx

Amysunshine
09-04-12, 18:55
How long have you had it for? Ive had that too, randomly weak..sometimes when im walking i get a weak leg and cant walk and then it goes away. if its similar to this im sure its nothing to worry about as ive had that for years! x

katielou80
09-04-12, 20:45
years on and off! dont worry atall xx