PDA

View Full Version : Can this Anxiety / Depression creeps up unawares

LIL6293
09-04-12, 12:20
Hi Mike, been a member for 2 weeks, but just something my mum said yesterday.

From a personal point of view have been drinking 2 to 3 cans a night "It helped me to relax" everything seemed peachy (for a while).

Enjoy my five aside 4 to 5 times a week, my only real social outlet, picked up an injury so find myself mooching around the house nothing to do.

Had cold for 3 weeks and then picked up an infection in the gentlemens area still being treated.

Work was stressfull, but thought I was coping admirably.

Life at home a little bit stressfull, we are young grandparents and my wife spends a lot of time helping out ( Not my cup of tea its a grandma thing ), a seventeen year old son ( we don't speak, the feelings mutual if you know what I mean).

So, probably the wrong place to post but I'm on cit now and struggling (14 days today).

Mum Says " You know Mike I've seen this coming for months " if she noticed why the heck didn't I until it was to late, is it possible that this lot just mounts up and then just enjoys slapping you in the face.

Feel free to comment, anybody had the same issues.

Kendra
09-04-12, 13:03
Totally agree with that fact it creeps up unaware!!

I didnt pick up on the signs that all this was going to happen to me again until it happened!!

Starts off with the tiredness can't bothered to do anything attitude, gradually spirally down, then panic attacks, then rock bottom!!

My mam sais they same thing to me on new years eve, I apparently go inward rather than being my usual open, will talk about anything self!!

So yes I agree it definately creeps up on you and then its too late!!

Hope your ok Mike, I'm day 40 of cit!! What dose are you on? Stick with it, you will start to see improvements soon!! x x

LIL6293
09-04-12, 13:17
Hi Kendra, On 20mg a day and am on day 14, desperately struggling with sleep ( now on sleepers ). Struggling with diet no appetite stomach often in knots, lost weight, every now and then wretch for no reason. Have been in contact with a fellow sufferer on the forum who has reasured me its par for the course.

granny number 4
09-04-12, 17:31
hi same thing happened to me i lost 2 granmothers in 10 weeks of each other then my grandson was born i changed my hair colour from blonde to brown bad move lost my confidence my daughter split with her bf then i hit the big 40 then my bf proposed which was great then bang the panics came back after 17 years what a shock that was a year ago still here and going srtong !!!!!i aked myself why me !!!!