PDA

View Full Version : nowhere to turn!

andrew35
09-04-12, 17:08
hi! am 35,male and have been suffering from depression,anxiety, since age 9. (violent father).. things have got much worse in the past 12 months. insomnia,self loathing, etc.. no family/friends ,so have signed up in the hope of changing things for the better. bless you all! x

nomorepanic
09-04-12, 17:09
Hi andrew35

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

MrRedShirt
09-04-12, 17:11
Hello Andrew,

I'm newish too, having joined last week.

I've found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful, and I'm sure you will too :)

:welcome:

kittikat
09-04-12, 17:53
:welcome: andrew35.....

Lots of friendly peeps here ready to help and support you through the bad times & the good!! Hope you get as much from being here as I have.

Kitti :)

snowgoose
09-04-12, 18:38
Hi Andrew35 and :welcome:

You have come to good place for support and understanding .
Sounds as though you are very low . Horrible . but lots to help here x
Have good read around the forum and you will know you are not alone . Post your worries and answer others who are having same anxiety....we are a community xx
take care :hugs:

Pipkin
09-04-12, 20:05
Hi Andrew and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

andrew35
09-04-12, 22:13
thanks all! :)

ZD
09-04-12, 22:46
Hi Andrew , welcome hope you find all the support that you need here, they are a fantastic bunch of guys and gals on here ,
Good luck.

Zoe x