PDA

View Full Version : exam tomorrow

Linny
02-07-06, 12:29
i take a maths exam tomorrow and i am so worried, not about the actual exam but because we have to switch our mobile phones off. i need to know that my sons school can contact me all the time and i don't know if i can go now.
he has hayfever and asthma at the moment so there is a real chance i might be phoned up.
it's also in another town and my tutor is dropping me off and picking me up as i don't drive so if school do ring i would be a bit stranded. guess i would have to call a cab or something aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

chucklehound
02-07-06, 13:27
Good luck with your exam tomorrow, maybe you could give your sons school the phone number of the place you are taking the exam just incase you are needed.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Karen
02-07-06, 14:06
Hi Linny

Good luck for tomorrow. That's a good suggestion from Chuckle about giving your son's school the number of where you are taking the exam.

Could you also have your phone on silent and give it to one of the invigilators to hold during the exam just in case?

I hope it goes well.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Linny
02-07-06, 14:22
thanx chuckle and karen, i hadn't thought of either of those things!
brilliant, i will look up the number for the centre now

chucklehound
02-07-06, 14:31
Hi Linny, I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow.
Let us know how it goes

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

trac67
02-07-06, 14:41
Hiya,

Good luck with the exam tomorrow, do you have a friend who could be used as an emergency contact for your son just incase he needs picking up just while you sit your exam?

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Karen
02-07-06, 14:41
You're welcome.

Hope the exam goes well.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Piglet
02-07-06, 14:43
Lots of good suggestions there.

Good luck!!

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

polly daydream
02-07-06, 20:32
Hi linny, good luck with exam 2moro.

Polly

scoobygirl2005
02-07-06, 20:40
Hi Linny.

Good luck with the exam. Could you not keep your phone on and give it to the examiners to look after? That way if you had a call you could answer if you explain to them your situation. Hope this helps and try not to worry mate.

Scooby2005
x x