PDA

View Full Version : Keep looking in mirror at my face 100 times a day!!

robin321
09-04-12, 21:23
A few months ago I was in a big battle with a swollen lymph node in my neck. The node went down, things went well, and I thought I would move on with my life.

Well of course my anxiety has latched onto something else. My skin. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to it before. But lately it has been redish, especially on my forehead and cheeks.

It is worse after showering, and after I work out. I still work out, because it is helping my anxiety. But it always leaves this lingering redness.

When I wake up in the AM it is ok till I shower. Some days are much better than others. And stress makes it worse

A few months ago I would have been happy to trade the lymph node for this! But of course now my mind is playing tricks. What if it is lupus? What if it is cancer that has spread? My wife wants me to go to Dermo to get creme. But I am all scared they will do blood test, and find something else...

Isn't HA fun!! So I have moved on from touching my neck 1000 times a day to checking my face to see if the rash is there or not. Lovely.

miss sparkle
09-04-12, 22:00
Ooo uhh ha is a mare isn't it.
in Dec Jan Feb i had headaches and dizziness so i had a brain tumor,
now i have various bodily cancers inc liver breast and shoulder.
FFS!

lee20
09-04-12, 22:06
hi just to let you know ive suffered with this for the past 2 years when my anxiety started to get worse. like you i check my face numerous times a day and i also apply e45 cream 4/5 times a day. mine is really bad after i shower and then i put my cream on and it stings soooo much. ive been worried about this for a while now but havent plucked up the courage to see anyone about it. im sure it isnt anything serious to worry about. just keep an eye on it and if you feel it is getting worse then i think you should talk with your gp. take care

lee :)