PDA

View Full Version : new member re diary of a fluoxetine user

lia-angel
10-04-12, 09:03
have been reading diary of a fluoxetine user, has helped very much. I have been on fluox since 2001, I seem to be falling back into the darkness, I just can't cope I take 60mg I don't want to change the meds, but don't know what to do, don't want to go out or see anyone...don't do any chores at home, dont lookafter myself....just feel like I'm falling apart..

nomorepanic
10-04-12, 09:04
Hi lia-angel

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Pipkin
10-04-12, 09:44
Hi there and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and who'll be happy to support you. I hope you find it a comfort to see you're far from alone too.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

Kelley
10-04-12, 10:27
Hey lia angel.

Maybe it's time to change the meds? I know you don't want to but you also don't want to feel this way. Sometimes the body changes and you need to adjust things to better work for you. I imagine that because your brain has already been in the pattern of blocking the uptake of serotonin, it probably won't take much of a new drug to kick start the pattern back.

There's hope, just hang in there and speak with your dr about your medication options.

Kel