PDA

View Full Version : Very much need contact

violet33
11-04-12, 00:25
My name is Susan. I'm 55 yrs old & divorced, but living with ex spouse due to financial reasons only. I live in Brooklyn NY in U.S. I have a LOT of anxiety & very few people to talk to. I would love it if anyone here would want to correspond with me. If so, please post here & let me know. Thank You.

Darrenb74
11-04-12, 00:35
Hello susan. If you don't mind having a chat with a male then i don't mind chatting. i'm not on all the time though. And also try the chat room, normally usual suspect in there so you'll get to know everyone in the chat room within no time. Don't be afraid of using it because they're a really good bunch who go to the chat room and will make you feel really welcome too.

Good luck

Darren :)

violet33
11-04-12, 03:04
i dont mind chatting with male. i have to find a way tho to install java on an iphone if i can because my laptop which got me into chat rm doesnt always work. my email is sharrison813@yahoo.com. feel free to email me anytime and i will try to get java installed on iphone, if thats possible. thank you for responding, susan.

paula lynne
11-04-12, 10:27
Hi Susan, welcome to the forum. You can use the chat facility once youve been a member for 5 days, its a great support for many people. Glad you are here with us, you're not alone x
Paula x:welcome:

suzy-sue
11-04-12, 10:37
Hi Susan .This is an open Forum and its not advised to put your email address on Posts .Instead members can reply to you via pm and you can exchange contact details there .This is for your safety .....Paula ,Susan has been a mmber of NMP since last year and is not a newbie ...Hope you find some people to talk to Susan ,Take care Sue x

violet33
11-04-12, 18:57
How do I private message someone? I've never done it. I'd appreciate your telling me. Thank you.

Tish
11-04-12, 20:49
How do I private message someone? I've never done it. I'd appreciate your telling me. Thank you.
Click onto the name of the person you want to contact (next to their avatar) and you'll get a pop up giving you options. One of these is to send a private message. x