PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Lesley001
11-04-12, 11:59
Hi, my name is Lesley and I am so glad that after trawling the internet I have found your site :D I live with my partner Mark and our 21 year old twin boys.
I am visiting the doctor shortly and can only describe my symptoms as being those of a person with OCPD and maybe a mild case of OCD............It is ruining my life and I need help. I felt I was always different to other people and wasn't sure why. I never talked to anyone about how I feel as I seem daft? It has come to the point now where I know I need help and have made that all important appointment.
I have been suspended from work due to an act as a result oif my OCPD/OCD and am awaiting the outcome of their investigation, as you can imagine I am stressed out to the max and don't know where to turn. I am already on various meds for a really bad back and sciatica (trappped nerve) and depression and have been on these meds for 9 years. They don't seem to help very much :weep:
I hope to be able to find out lots of information about OCPD/OCD and panic/ anxiety attacks on this site and hope to meet some new people as a result. ....love Lesley

nomorepanic
11-04-12, 12:00
Hi Lesley001

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

caroline-j
11-04-12, 21:07
Hi Lesley, Soz to hear of your suffering. Hope things go well for you once you see your gp. I have recently been diagnosed with OCD and im awaiting CBT. I also suffer GAD. Im here if you ever want to chat. Take care. x

Pipkin
11-04-12, 21:17
Hi Lesley and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x