PDA

View Full Version : swollen feet!

whatisitnow
03-07-06, 00:18
Posted this in health anxiety but gonna try here too. can anyone tell me why feet swell? i just went to go to bed and thought my feet felt tight, then noticed it! its been hot today does that cause it? Ive never had that before! scared now. How do you get rid of it?

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

chucklehound
03-07-06, 00:53
I replied on the other one for you hun

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

whatisitnow
03-07-06, 00:55
Thank you x

chucklehound
03-07-06, 01:01
No probs, i repled again.
Hope its better tomorrow for you

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

chucklehound
03-07-06, 01:05
When I was working on the helpline for panic sufferers tonight there were a few mentioning swollen fingers and feet. Its deffo just the heat but if you are at all still worried tomorrow give the GP a ring

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

whatisitnow
03-07-06, 07:31
Thanks chucklehound. This certainly seems to be my year for lots of new experiences lol
Caz xxxxxxxxxxxx

chucklehound
03-07-06, 07:34
Are you better this morning?

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

chucklehound
03-07-06, 08:02
Oh lol, I just read your other post. Glad you are feeling better this morning.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

whatisitnow
03-07-06, 14:38
Hehe sorry, i was just in panic mode last night and wasnt sure what the best forum was to post on so went for both lol
Lots better today, weigh 3 pounds more than i did yesterday! But not sure if thats to do with fluid :D
Drinking loads now & will put my feet up later so hopefully that will stop it happening as much tonight.
Thanks
Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

ceecee
03-07-06, 16:01
hi whatisitnow,i don,t get swollen ankles but my mate does,and she says it,s only in the hot weather so i,m thinking that thats why yours are too!just try to put them up whenever you get the chance(easier said than donelol)!!!!i bet when the weather cools down a bit they will return to normal.take care rachelx x x