PDA

View Full Version : esa/jsa :@

Lilyblue
12-04-12, 10:34
I'm getting so stressed which making me worse. As I failed esa they stopper me going WRAG, which was good as it cost me alot and stressful and far away. I don't see why I failed. Anyway they put me on job seekers (jsa) which I don't see the point as I cant leave house on own. But i've been signing on for a month and they making me send my cv out, ok I can do that but if I get accepted how am I going to go? My mum can't come with me as she has her own job/life.

The point is they made me go onto wwork programme again, more stress,/anxiety. When I was on esa I went to job centre and asked about wrag, they said it has NOTHING to do with Job centre as it's the esa that deal with it. So WHY has the JC put me on it when I am not getting esa. They did say I was to see an advisore in my home town JC but they decided the wrag would do again, oh great!!

Plus i'm not even getting paid by the JC, and it's been a month, so I have to ring them up.
I've become more depressed lately and not being botherd to do anything, have to drag myself out of bed at dinner times. Feel like giving up on everything.
Anyone else on wrag while signing on? It say if dont turn up your esa will be affected, well im not on esa so maybe I should just forget about it, even thought I am going this week.

flossie
12-04-12, 12:24
Have you been to your GP concerning your anxiety about going out?

Lilyblue
12-04-12, 12:37
Yep. Docs seem to b my second home, always in there. Been on loadsa meds. Never work. Therapy didnt work either. I got to take diazepam before I go but dosnt work much. Already emotianal about goin later, even tho I been to wrag before, it a diff person this time

london
12-04-12, 13:30
did you appeal
god bless

Darrenb74
12-04-12, 13:40
I'm getting so stressed which making me worse. As I failed esa they stopper me going WRAG, which was good as it cost me alot and stressful and far away. I don't see why I failed. Anyway they put me on job seekers (jsa) which I don't see the point as I cant leave house on own. But i've been signing on for a month and they making me send my cv out, ok I can do that but if I get accepted how am I going to go? My mum can't come with me as she has her own job/life.

The point is they made me go onto wwork programme again, more stress,/anxiety. When I was on esa I went to job centre and asked about wrag, they said it has NOTHING to do with Job centre as it's the esa that deal with it. So WHY has the JC put me on it when I am not getting esa. They did say I was to see an advisore in my home town JC but they decided the wrag would do again, oh great!!

Plus i'm not even getting paid by the JC, and it's been a month, so I have to ring them up.
I've become more depressed lately and not being botherd to do anything, have to drag myself out of bed at dinner times. Feel like giving up on everything.
Anyone else on wrag while signing on? It say if dont turn up your esa will be affected, well im not on esa so maybe I should just forget about it, even thought I am going this week.

Hello lily. Talk to london about your benefits. He is the man when it comes to helping with benefits and DLA.

Good luck.
Darren :)

Lilyblue
12-04-12, 17:52
I went to the wrag, the person was understanding and said it's silly me going and can't believe I failed medical, I don't have to go again, :-) just doing it over the phone.
It's a shame JC don't think that,. The JC arrnt gonna give up on me no matter how much I tell them I can't go out on own. They say I should try, duh I been trying 2 years. I have a job that I want to go back to when im better,

I can't appeal as too stressful, my anxiety is so bad, I could do jobs from home but don't know what, I can't even do I bit of babysitting cos of my anxiety.

Oh well, i'm gonna have to just apply for any jobs hoping they don't get back to me or just have to cancel interview if get one,
I'm sure the people who employ you will understand more, who would want someone who panics/has bad anxiety working for them, and have their mum hanging with you.

london
12-04-12, 18:17
you must appeal if yoiu think its wrong
its your lawfull right
god bless