PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

jackanory84
12-04-12, 13:44
Hello there.

My names's Lynsey, I'm 27 and I've been on this site - albeit sporadically - for nearly one year now.

I unfortunately suffer from health anxiety and I am on 20mg of Citalopram at the moment and have been since May 2011.

My anxiety has lessened considerably; all I need to get rid of now are the annoying palpitations etc. that come with anxiety.

Anyway, feel free to contact me should you wish a chat! I look forward to chatting to some of you in due course.

Lynsey x

diane07
12-04-12, 13:46
Hi jackanory84

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
12-04-12, 15:25
Hi Lynsey and :welcome:

Pip xx

stormyok10
13-04-12, 14:33
Hi Lynsey,
I am also on citalopram, only been on it 12 days,, finding it very hard with side effects, terrible nausea so loosing weight, very tight chest pains, severe headaches & very light headed. Just wondering how long before you started too feel the tablets were starting to work? am on 20mg at the moment, back at doc's on Monday to see how I am doing.
hoping you can give me some help on this.

miniminx
13-04-12, 14:37
hi ive just been increased in dose to 30mg of citalopram...im having more anxiety than i was before and its very distressing but!! people on here tell me its usual to have side effects and they do settle...so im bearing with it,,,we shall have to compare notes! :)

stormyok10
13-04-12, 16:08
sounds good to me tis-me, how long you been on them, was on mirtazipane b4 these but didn't do any good, not even make me sleep, do u sleep ok, i am lucky if i get 3-4 hrs sleep