PDA

View Full Version : 22yr old DnA

beyondreach
12-04-12, 23:12
Hey there,

I am a 22yr old Depressed and Anxious person, I found this forum a while back and thought I'd register tonight. Why?

Well I suppose today's been pretty bad, I haven't left the house at all today (blasted rain) and I am feeling pretty down and lonely. Too many thoughts in my head and not enough drugs to keep them down haha, and by drugs I mean St. John's Wort, though soon enough I'll have Valerian Root and HTP-5.

As a long time depressive, anxious person, good evening everyone.

diane07
12-04-12, 23:14
Hi beyondreach

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Pipkin
12-04-12, 23:54
Hi there and :welcome:

Pip x

Stormsky
13-04-12, 00:01
hi and welcome,
im currently recovering, dont take meds, just vit B, good diet, lots of water and exercise...
Youll make lots of friends here..

beyondreach
14-04-12, 01:03
Thank you for the messages.

Stormsky, it's awfully hard to just bare these emotions without some sort of help... At least what I am taking isn't anything that's prescribed, though I'd probably need to go to the doctor's before I can get to that stage.

Pipkin
14-04-12, 01:11
Hi there,

There are many different ways to overcome anxiety, all usually involving a variety of different methods: exercise, healthy eating, medication, therapy. The important thing is to find out what works for you and to get to the bottom of what's causing your anxiety.

Ultimately, the only way to overcome it is through determination.

Pip