PDA

View Full Version : don't know what to do

Kerry
03-07-06, 09:52
i don't know how to begin this, just having a panic after a few days of feeling anxious. not been sleeping well, have something on my mind that has been building and i don't know what to do about it. feel like i'm the only one doing this at the moment, feel llike i've failed as i've taken diazepam for the first time in 6 weeks. keep telling myself it will pass. not been sleeping well, waking early and feeling panicky. don't know what to do for the best as i don't want to eat.
i've had a good couple of weeks, people have commented on how well i've seemed so i feel like i've fallen. i feel really tearful and just wanted to contact others who might understand. everyone's been so understanding on here before. sorry to ramble....

chedda
03-07-06, 10:01
Hia kerry it feels poo when we have a setback doesnt it:( but thats all it is just a little setback you will get back on track and move forward again.Just because you have taken a diazepam doesnt mean youve failed its just giving you that little bit of extra help you need at the moment.I think panic does this its all calm and you start to feel really good and in control then it almost as if it says hold on shes been calm and coping well for for too long lets get her going again and throws something at you .You will feel better soon and i know how hard it is to convince ourselves that it will pass cos when your going through it it seems forever.
Take care cherylxx

hayles
03-07-06, 10:04
Dont worry it is just s little blip.
Listen and belive yourself when you are tleeing youself it will pass, as it will.

Hope you feel better x

Hay x

Kerry
03-07-06, 10:24
thankyou both for your lovely replies, feel reall really daft sitting here crying 'cos someone's been nice! i do normally have these coping things i do but when it hits my mind blanks on me. it's so like you say-"it" seems to not like me doing well and tries to bring me back down to earth.

chucklehound
03-07-06, 10:59
Hi Kerry, I agree with the others. We do feel as if we have failed when we have a blip. Just keep telling yourself it's a blip. Positive thinking too may help.
You'll pick up again.
Just one day at a time.

Hope you get better soon:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Daisybun
03-07-06, 12:38
Hi Kerry, it does feel so awful when you have a setback, but setbacks come and then they go so just hang in there and you will come out the other side.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

polly daydream
03-07-06, 15:04
Hi Kerry, a blip is all it is, you will get there in the end.

Best wishes,

Polly

ceecee
03-07-06, 16:10
hi kerry,this is just a bump in the road to your recovery,you will soon get back on track.and don,t be hard on yourself for taking the diazepam as you must have felt that you needed it.take care rachelx x x

marie ross
03-07-06, 16:18
Hi Kerry,

Don't feel bad, you've done really well so far, and all your having is a little 'blip'! Its understandable to be feeling rubbish sometimes but you will feel better soon. Don't feel bad about taking a tablet, its your first in 6 weeks and you obviously needed it, you never know you might not need another one for 6 years!!!

I've had a terrible time last week, and am feeling a lot better even though i thought i would have these feeling forever.

Take care.

Marie XXX

Sue K with 5
04-07-06, 02:40
Hi Kerry

The blips are awful, I have had a similar experience myself lately so I do empathise with you.

The guys advise is so good on here trust in them and keep telling yourself it is going to pass.

I am still awake at 2.38 so my sleep is terrible again but I have good friends great support and comfort in reading this site and I know it has got better before and it will again

Hugs and thoughts

sue with 5

scknight

Kerry
04-07-06, 08:18
thankyou all for your replies they mean a lot.
i did go to work yesterday, now i have some holiday to take.
i have taken another diazepam today, i do get hung up on thinking i should be able to manage without-thhere's this critical voice. i'm not sleeping well at all, which i know is contributing, as soon as i wake that is it, a rush of panic and nausea. i feel such a mess, don't know what to do for the best.
there's a situation which is causing me to feel more anxious that i feel guilty about and just can't get out of my head.
i keep trying to tell myself it's just adrenalin, no harm will come but i really do feel bad. i don't want to share it with anyone either because i don't want to be a burden or see the look of impotience. sorry, negative at the moment.