PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all

gravenidol
14-04-12, 13:21
I'm Vanessa, I'm 20, I live with my dad, and I have GAD [at least I think so] and depression. I'm so relieved to have found this forum, as I've been struggling these past few months to get my head straight. I used to self harm, and found the NSHN so helpful, so I hope I can offer support and get support from you guys. :)

diane07
14-04-12, 13:27
Hi gravenidol

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gravenidol
14-04-12, 13:28
Thanks diane07, I shall do :)

Stormsky
14-04-12, 13:48
hi Vanessa and welcome...
If there anything specific you need help with just post a new thread under the relevant heading... lots of people on here will help.x

MrRedShirt
14-04-12, 13:48
Hello Vanessa,

I've been here a couple of weeks or so now and I've found everyone here to be really friendly and helpful. I'm sure you'll find the same :)

:welcome:

Pipkin
14-04-12, 17:58
Hi Vanessa and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

paulst
14-04-12, 20:05
Hi Vanessa welcome to the forum, look forward to more of your posts when you feel ready,:)

gravenidol
16-04-12, 14:20
Thank you! Great to meet you all :) :)
:hugs: