PDA

View Full Version : How is everyones weekend going?

Hypo
15-04-12, 10:11
How are we all doing this weekend?

I have had a slightly better weekend.

I have been worrying about cervical caner. Got smear test coming up in the next couple of months. I'm pretty sure I will present with cancer. I had a smear three years ago which was slightly abnormal but then they gave me a biopsy and said it was all clear, it wasn't pre-cacnerous cells and no HPV and they would go away on their own. In my head I still think they perhaps they were pre-cancerous. I am not having any bleeding or the usual symptoms but does someone with HA need symptoms to think they are dying? lol

But despite that I am a bit calmer.

miss sparkle
15-04-12, 10:22
hi hypo. i am currently doing a car boot so slightly distracted from my worries also.
i am booking in the doctors tomorrow as i have been having abdominal back and stomach pain for last couple of weeks and my mind is going into overdrive-

PinkRoxy
15-04-12, 11:26
Hi hypo and miss sparkle

My weekend has been ok aye Ive felt great lots of energy and feeling really happy :)

I have an achey lymph node on my neck though that the doctor is going to check during the week. Fingers crossed it will be ticked with an all right.

Hope you all are having a good day.

Helen1985
15-04-12, 13:57
Hey Hun,
I have had a abnormal smear and im due to have my follow up one on weds, im terrified about it. Have been worrying the hole 6 months but no that it needs to be done so im gonna prob get through a bottle of rescue rememdy on the morning of it lol!!!!
I hope you are having a nice weekend xx

Magic
15-04-12, 14:39
:hugs:Hi all,
Having a good day today. Finished decorating the bathroom.It's very white--white as white, but cleaner anyway.
I hope you ,hope you all go on ok with your smear tests:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stormsky
15-04-12, 15:21
Having a good weekend, off out to the pub for dinner in a bit...
Wish you all well with the smear tests.xx

mdg11
16-04-12, 00:42
My weekend has been pretty good so far, but it's not over yet. There's still time to freak out. lol NO NO..I'm not going there.