PDA

View Full Version : Needlepoint & cross stitch

violet33
15-04-12, 21:14
I love cross stitch stitch & needlepoint & have been doing it a long time. I have a website call: www.moonstarcreations. Zoomshare.com. There are unique patterns I have created . Feel free to visit, browse & shop.

LAURA48
16-04-12, 08:41
Thanks for that - good to have a hobby that takes our minds off ourselves will have a look.

Laura

ps my brother only said to me yesterday - take up knitting!

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

cannot find the link

Rennie1989
28-04-12, 16:16
Hiya I tried clicking on the link but it won't work :/ is it .co.uk or .com?

I love cross stitching too. My mother-in-law gave me loads of packs she's never used and I'm tackling the biggest one. I've just spent 2 hours seperating 29 colours into sections because they were all wrapped in one bunch (gah!).

I'll take a picture of one of my favourite cross stitches I've done and post it :)

little scientist
14-09-12, 17:49
I do a lot of cross stitching too :) currently working on one for my friends baby due in december

annette1
15-09-12, 03:16
Thanks for that - good to have a hobby that takes our minds off ourselves will have a look.

Laura

ps my brother only said to me yesterday - take up knitting!

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

cannot find the link

I found knitting a great help when my anxiety was at its most challenging. luckily i was waiting on the birth of my first grandchild at the time so it gave me a reason to do it. Although i had a lot on my mind i found doing very difficult patterns a good challenge & took my mind off my worries.

I also took up embroidery, just small amounts for a christening gown but it was very rewarding & boosted my self esteem no end.

Elle-Kay
15-09-12, 08:43
I also do cross-stitch - my mum taught me when I was a kiddy :) I'm working on a design inspired by the Book of Kells at the minute, as well as designing some Christmas card charts.

violet33
17-09-13, 23:02
check out my website