PDA

View Full Version : cant breathe right this morning

GirlAfraid23
16-04-12, 08:02
On my way to work & my chest feels very tight as though i can't get a proper full breath.
My left shoulder hurts & ive got slight pins .& needles in both hand & foot with a cough. I also feel abit dizzy. I went to out of hours doc yday with a pain in my leg that I thought was dvt cos of my pill. Now he sent me away saying it didn't 'look' like a dvt. I know it can turn into an embolism and travel to your lung so I'm now panicking. I have to go to work but worrying Il pass out and die when there.
Thinking Il take a trip to a&e if its still bad when i finish as think its better to be safe than sorrt. I'm so scared. Please help.

---------- Post added at 06:56 ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 ----------

*sorry
Still have the pain in calf btw.
Seen stuff online where people who have had dvt say its not a laughing matter & not something to be taken lightly as sometimes it doesnt present obvious symptoms & can be fatal.

---------- Post added at 08:02 ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 ----------

Anyone?

Rach29
16-04-12, 09:37
Hi stop worrying your not gonna die :) the breath thing is more than likely anxiety and when your anxious you will get a tight chest and because of that you wont get a full breath try to relax your breathing fine try to breath from your stomach the pain in your shoulder you could have slept funny or pulled as muscle dizzy and pins and needles maybe your hyperventilating without realising try to take your mind off it if you can thats the best thing to do your fine

Mark801
16-04-12, 16:59
I'm sorry you're feeling this way but if it makes you feel better, I woke up with exact same thing this morning, except no leg pain though.

I did have a tight chest which only made me more anxious that I started over-breathing more. I just came home from school and feel loads better since being at school was making me more anxious because of my feelings.

I hope you're ok. xx :)