PDA

View Full Version : Head worries

ella32
16-04-12, 11:55
Ive been having a lot of really bad shooting pains up my head a lot and sometimes i get really dizzy. I also have a lot of what i can only describe as a pulling feeling in my head sometimes with pins and needles. I should b use to anxiety but im not and every sensation scares me. My main fear is strokes that why i hate all these head sensations.. Plse help. Anxiety sucks.:weep:

honeyb
16-04-12, 12:19
Hi Ella
I get this too, infact i get most anxiety symptoms, which makes me think this is not anxiety and it has to be something more serious. Like you i fear stokes, heart problems, ms. I get the pulling sensations too.

ella32
16-04-12, 12:56
THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME.. ITS SO HARD TO THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS ANXIETY RELATED. EVERY DAY I HAVE SOMETHING NEW POP UP.. :huh:. IM GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE BECAUSE I KNOW IM NOT ALONE IN THIS

honeyb
16-04-12, 13:31
I know, just when you get used to one symptom and take it for what it is, another rears its ugly head. x

ella32
16-04-12, 21:08
i have suffered with anxiety for a while now and every day is a new problem.. ive been having bad shooting pains up my head and sometimes i get dizzy with them..i also feel like something pops inside my head and it scares me . ive had mri done 2 yrs ago only thing found was a lipoma on brain which is fatty tissue . i can get strange numbness and tingling in my head and face aswell. plse can anybody help me im tired of being scared...anxiety sucks..:shrug:

xvolatileheart
16-04-12, 22:07
That was one of my first symptoms after I had a panic attack. I had it for about 2 weeks, then I got a massage and it released a lot of shoulder tension which relieved the shooting pain!

Right now I have an aching pain on the lower right side of the back of my head. I had a massage today, so logically, it's probably related to that. But now I'm convinced I have meningitis or a brain tumour. :(

honeyb
17-04-12, 08:27
Why does anxiety do this to us? I'm exactly the same, i have a slight pain in my head at thats it, its the worst thing out, not the fact that i may have slept funny etc. It's then on my mind all day and i can't seem to enjoy my day. I feel fluey, ache, heart beats faster, sweaty etc, so that that reinforces the fact that there must be something seriously wrong.