PDA

View Full Version : New & Nervous1

crazyscot
16-04-12, 15:53
Hi

Was looking around for more information on the medication I'm on and stumbled across the forum.

I suffered from post natal depression after the birth of my 2nd child 11 years ago. TBH, looking back, I think I had it after the birth of my first child 18 years ago but being only 18 myself I was young and just kept going.

Anyway, I was prescribed 50mg of sertraline once my son was about 6 weeks old, I hadn't eaten and since he was born and was in various states of joy/sadness.

Throughout the years I have had a few breaks in my medication, but certain challenges in my life have meant a return to sertraline.

Last year after my business went bust my sertraline was increased to 100mg and that's where I am now.

Gosh, never felt so nervous about typing anything before in my life!

nomorepanic
16-04-12, 15:55
Hi crazyscot

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

MrRedShirt
16-04-12, 16:16
Hello crazyscot :)

I've been on this site for about 2 weeks now and I've found everyone to be really friendly and helpful, and I'm sure you'll find the same.

There's loads of folks here with shared experiences, and I'm sure you'll get lots of support and make new friends.

:welcome:

obligingstraw
16-04-12, 17:06
Hey, I just joined too, and everybody is lovely! :)

Pipkin
16-04-12, 18:26
Hi there and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

Elen
16-04-12, 18:30
Welcome Crazyscot, you are in good company here there are loads of us scots here.

No need to be nervous here hun, I am sure that you will find loads of folks that understand exactly where you are coming from.

Elen

crazyscot
16-04-12, 19:33
Thanks for the replies....
I honestly don't know where to start posting, so many topics that relate to me!!!
x