PDA

View Full Version : Need help for panic attack and weird thoughts

needhelp1
16-04-12, 18:10
Can someone else pls help me to recover from panic attack fell. i had it recently and everyday i feel very bad. I am living in England for 1.5 years and i am away from my home. In fact i am helpless here and felling lonely all the time. Sometimes i used to get weird thoughts which is not existing in the real world. My main problem is felling myself i am the only one facing this problem...pls guys help me and i will take this oppouruntiy to get back myself again..thanks for reading my post..pls try to understand my fellings and give your support.

diane07
16-04-12, 18:13
Hi needhelp1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

needhelp1
16-04-12, 18:17
Thank you so much...
Sure i will take time to read all the stuffs in here.....it does not matter who we are ,,,where we born...we all human beings and we help each other...thank you my freinds

Stormsky
16-04-12, 19:20
hi
sounds like you are suffering Depersonalisation and Derealisation, you can read about these under the symptons column on the left panel.
You are certainly not alone, and will make many friends here.

needhelp1
17-04-12, 11:44
this site is really supportive and great oppourtuntiy to over come anxiety and other kinds of problems. to be honest i started to fell i am not alone and i am so happy to use this site again and again..thanks for all......:)
:):)