PDA

View Full Version : not very helpful

sharni
16-04-12, 18:17
I heard a lot about this site and how much help and support u have from ppl in same sitch but I must admit I think am wasting my time on here :/ it seems like the same in real life unheard ignored and feeling like the invisable 1 in corner

nomorepanic
16-04-12, 18:46
Hi Sharni

Not sure what has happened but you can send me a PM if you want to and I will see what I can do

LAURA48
16-04-12, 18:53
Whats happened Sharni?

mikewales
16-04-12, 18:54
Sharni, people have replied to your posts, most people talk together on the forums, the site isnt really for meeting individual people

mikewales
16-04-12, 19:03
You also need to give people time to reply to your posts, you have only been on here 2 days and have made a few threads

Stormsky
16-04-12, 19:08
The threads youve posted dont really say much about your story, or exactly what you want help with, so thats probably why you havent had much response. Also like Mike says, youve only been on here 2 days.

ash1807
16-04-12, 20:31
Sharni,

Stick around and you will find all the support & help on NMP. We are all in the same boat, and sometimes people just don't want to talk. That is the nature of this beast.

Have you tried using the chat room? I found immense help in the room. Even though you may feel that nothing is working, this site gives comfort in knowing that we are not alone or even mad. We can always relate to someone's pain and more importantly the different ways on aliviating some of the bad days we all go through

/ash

Pipkin
16-04-12, 20:56
Sharni,

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your specific anxieties. That way, people will be able to relate more to what you're saying and you'll get more responses.

As Mike says, we generally talk to each other in groups on forums - feel free to join in some that you can relate to. You'll also find then that you'll get some one-to-one personal messages when people want support or to support you outside a public forum.

Trust me, you're not being ignored - you just need to give more information and people will help. As in life, it takes a little while to build up relationships.

Take care

Pip xx

sharni
17-04-12, 20:49
Thanks for some of the nicer comments apperciate them