PDA

View Full Version : Probably my worst day ever of anxiety/illness

goaway1
16-04-12, 18:18
I feel like I can barely stand i'm that dizzy.going to work was so hard,even typing this is feel a struggle I feel all over the place, I have a terrible pain on the right side of my head and it feel like something 'stuck' on my head and aches, also my jaw hurts when I chew and feel like I keep need to bite/chew .. i've got tingling on my lips and face and feel like i'm about to just fall . can it really just be anxiety....as anyone else had these head problems it feels like theres something on my head just on the right side like a stabbing pain then a ache..and completely dizzy and head feels all blocked up!.

please help

monika
16-04-12, 18:50
I'm sorry for you :( Sounds like a rough day. I know it's hard when we always hear all our symptoms are just a product of anxiety. It starts to become unbelievable after awhile, but know there is nothing wrong with you and it IS the anxiety...it can make us feel weird in so many ways...whether its palps, depersonalization, scary thoughts, migranes or insomnia...it's multifaceted...you need to have a chill out night and relax. Do some meditation, hypnosis or breathing or whatever and calm yourself!
xx

Stormsky
16-04-12, 19:24
Yes anxiety can cause all those symptons... the unburnt adrenaline rushing round system cause joint pain and muscle pain... and all sorts of weird sensations.

LAURA48
16-04-12, 19:29
Hi

Sorry you are having a rough day - but Stormsky is right in saying anxiety can cause havoc to the body - makes pain worse everything is heightened. Make an appoint with your doctor may be he could refer you to someone or try some medication.

Hope you feel better soon

Laura

Pipkin
16-04-12, 22:01
Hi there,

Sounds familiar to me. Have you been to see your GP before with anxiety? If not, it's always best to get checked. If you have, I'd be pretty certain anxiety's the cause.

Make sure you're not clenching your teeth as this can cause the symptoms you're describing.

Take care

Pip x

xvolatileheart
16-04-12, 22:17
I know the feeling. It's so hard to believe that anxiety can cause it, but then I'll wake up in a day or two and feel fine, so it must be anxiety! Is work stressing you out? It definitely is for me. Getting through the work day just makes me feel worse and worse.