PDA

View Full Version : Things not going as planned!!

Peru83
03-07-06, 17:50
Hi guys,

I just wanna blow off some steam here. I'm just really hacked off, things seemed to be going soo well for me regarding my house and leaving that **** but now it's just going soo slow and bad. I'm starting to get totally deflated!:(

Since the last time I posted I have had to get a lawyer and police involved with that muppet as he was threatening me and claiming he was stalking me!!! Plus it looks like I'm gonna have to wait longer for my house and in the mean time I need to stay here in a two bed semi with my 3 kids and my mum, whom by the way I have never gotten on with and feel that I can't take much more of!! It's been 9 weeks of hell for me and knowing that it's uncertain when it's gonna change, saddens me[V]:(. At least when I new it was gonna be the 3rd of july things moved forward I was happy cause I had something to strive for, but now I have nothing!

I'm just really cheesed off today!! Just wanna have a good bubble but am too frustrated!!

ty for reading

Take Carexx

claire

onwards and upwards

skye338
03-07-06, 18:07
Hi Claire

Sorry to hear your feeling so low :-( dont have any huge words of wisdom just a ((((((((((hug)))))))))

Jx

Accept the things you cannot change and have courage to change the things you can.

polly daydream
03-07-06, 18:36
Hi Claire, hope things get better for you soon, keep your chin up.

Best wishes,

Polly

manmoor
04-07-06, 11:07
Hi Claire,

Sorry your having such a bad time hun but we're all here for each other and you let off steam whenever you feel like it and we'll all listen.

My thoughts and prayers are with youx

Mandy

xx

Paddington
04-07-06, 13:26
hi jamie,let it all out hun,it is vile when things go wrong ,it knocks us back hun,look you willbe moving just not today!hang on to that with all your might!Thinkin of you love mary-rose.xxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Rennie1989
04-07-06, 14:45
Hiya Claire.

I would be frustrated too, it must be hard for you at the moment. Don't woryr though we are here to listen to you and you can let off your steam, I don't blame you to be honest.

Hop everything sorts itself out soon.

Scooties Back

Piglet
04-07-06, 16:31
Hope it gets sorted soon mate.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

curlybird
04-07-06, 22:10
Hi Claire,

I've not posted for a while and it's not nice to hear that you are feeling so low :(

I really hope things start to pick up for you soon. My fingers are crossed for you.

take care
LUV CURLY X

curlybird
04-07-06, 22:15
Hi Claire,

I've not posted for a while and it's not nice to hear that you are feeling so low :(

I really hope things start to pick up for you soon. My fingers are crossed for you.

take care
LUV CURLY X