PDA

View Full Version : waking up

honeyb
17-04-12, 12:08
Just wondered if anyone else every feels awful in the mornings, then fine as the day goes on, then bad again. When i wake in the mornings (3ish) I feel ok then when i wake again at (4.30ish) i feel shakey, nervous, pressure in my head, sweaty, but cold and wonder how i'm going to get through the day, sometimes i just want to stay in bed, but i have to get up for work. I then dread driving, because i'm scared i will pass out behind the wheel. I hate feeling like this, i'm constantly checking my pulse and if it's slightly fast and uneven, i start to read into it, thinking there must be something wrong with my heart. I wish i could just get up and enjoy the day. Funny thing is, is that i'm ok when i'm not at work and with my husband and little boy, but when i'm alone thats then i start to think horrible thoughts, like i'm on my own, if anything happens to me, no one will find me for hours, i could be dead by then. I feel like i'm coming down with something at the moment, achey, sore throat, but to me i think it's a serious illness, i know that probably sounds ridiculous, but i can't help thinking the worst. I used to be such a happy, confident person and now i won't go out on my own and find myself making excuses when friends ask me to go out.:weep:

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

Anybody?

Stormsky
17-04-12, 12:11
most feel worse in mornings... waking up with the sudden realisation that you still have anxiety...
you wont pass out from anxiety, its low blood pressure that causes fainting... and anxiety and panic cause blood pressure to rise, so you cant faint...
Negative thinking isnt helping you at all... try to see positives in things for a change... I mean you know that negative thoughts cause more anx, so stands to reason trying positive thoughts will lead to feeling good !

honeyb
17-04-12, 13:32
Thank you Stormsky, I will try.