PDA

View Full Version : why does the anxiety creep up when your happy ?

granny number 4
18-04-12, 06:57
my names donna and im 41 ihad panics 17 years ago after my divorce which i can understand why it happened then got over the panics which i had three kids at the time went into another relationship for 7 years then that ended was ok new relationship then 2 yeras ago i lost 2 grandmothers whithin ten weeks of each other then my youngest daughter got pregnant had a termination then my gransdon was born lovely then i changed the colour of my hair from blonde to brown was not happy then i hit 40 had a lovely birthday suprise from the kids a nd my fiance proposed to mw which was great then in march last year went to bed and bang the panics came back with a venegence really freaked me out .im an outgoing woman who is the life and sole of the party love my njob as a health care assistant in a hospital and the girls have been great with me so why do i get these panics they come and go i get more good days that bad so im lucky really its just so confusining ?:doh:

jimsmrs
18-04-12, 14:15
:hugs:Hi Granny number 4

You've been through so much haven't you??? Anxiety, which can sometimes trigger panics, can be sneaky, as you say you have more good days which means you can control it, which is a positive sign. Go to see your GP there maybe something underlying, maybe hormonal, like the onset of the menopause. Mine stared after a Stomach Virus last november

It's not just confusing, it's frustrating too. Try not to let it get you down too much

Let us know how you get on

Lesley