PDA

View Full Version : thanks to the nice people in the chat room today!

cathy s
04-07-06, 15:37
Had a bit of a relapse in the last couple of days & was in a panic about driving off to feed my brothers puppy at lunch time. So I logged into the chat room.
I want to say a big thank you to the ladies who were on there. They were friendly, encouraging and had a good laugh about everything, themselves and each other! This humour and support is just what I needed to get my spirits up & get going!
I was a little anxious about loosing my mind on the way there!!!!(I know now it was just being spaced out due to the heat and anxiety!) I kept telling myself that if I think I might loose it, then I shall test myself & see if it happens. I wont turn back or panic about it - of course I was fine & enjoyed myself seeing the new pup!
So thanks to the chat room & the ladies there today from me & my Mum (who I would have dragged out to help me!!!!) I couldn't have done it without you all.

Cathy

manmoor
04-07-06, 16:29
Hi Cathy,

Your very welcome hope you call again soon lol

Mandy

xxx

cathy s
04-07-06, 18:59
Hi Manmoor, you were one of the nice ladies, who were the others I couldn't remember?

wobily_lin
05-07-06, 06:08
hi Cathy,

No need for thanks hun. We are there for each other to encourage, support and have a laugh.

So glad it all went well. Look forward to chatting to you again. Thank you so much for your kind words. You done very well hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisa p
05-07-06, 12:20
Hi Cathy

Well done, YOU DID IT! Feel proud of yourself.

It was nice to chat to you, hope to talk to you soon. Bet the puppy was lovely!!

Take care

Love

Lisapx

Ammeg
05-07-06, 13:04
Hey cathy!! i was there!!!
Well done!! Was the puppy happy to see you??? lol
U faced it which is the most important thing- well done- hope to see u in chat again soon!!!!
Ammegxxx

cathy s
05-07-06, 19:47
Thanks everyone!
Yes the Pup was gorgious! I went today with no probs, it was easier because it was cooler & of-course after facing it yesturday i'd lost the fear!
It is weird though isn't it that one day you can do something & the next, a different mood will make it feel imposible!
I look forward to speaking to you again.
Cathy