PDA

View Full Version : confusion

needhelp1
19-04-12, 10:11
Gradually i am getting recovery by visiting this site. Rarely i get fear of panic attack what if i have one? However yesterday night suddenly i woke up and i noticed only my heart was pounding and feet was tingling:ohmy:. But there was NO dizzy ,crazy and fear of dying:). I dont know whats that? your suggestions pls

Darrenb74
19-04-12, 10:25
Hello Need. What you gotta remember is any of them sensations are anxiety related. Having four or more of them sensations is a panic attack! So not all anxiety attacks are the same sensations ie, heart pounding and tingling feet is just one combination of anxiety. Hope this post helped?

Darren :)

needhelp1
19-04-12, 10:47
thanks Darren,i got some idea from your post.Certainly it was not a panic attack as i know very well about panic attack..but those symptoms i felt yesterday which might be related to stress due to my visa. since 2010 i been in England and not even one time i did not go my home,i am missing my parents and home friends. This is the only thing makes me too much worried all the time ,i hope that soon i will go to my home country.

Darrenb74
19-04-12, 11:00
thanks Darren,i got some idea from your post.Certainly it was not a panic attack as i know very well about panic attack..but those symptoms i felt yesterday which might be related to stress due to my visa. since 2010 i been in England and not even one time i did not go my home,i am missing my parents and home friends. This is the only thing makes me too much worried all the time ,i hope that soon i will go to my home country.

You're welcome.
If that's what you think it is? Then i would say you really do need to go home. But don't put any pressure on yourself about it. Just think to yourself ok for the time being i'm in England but soon when the time is right for me and when i can afford to go back and see my family and friends then i will. This should drop your stress levels knowing you have a goal.

Good luck

Darren :)

needhelp1
19-04-12, 11:09
Thanks Darren,:yesyes: i do agree, i wont be rushing to go my home:hugs:

Stormsky
19-04-12, 12:56
Waking in the night like that is quite normal, anxiety can roll over into our sleep, ive woke up with those feelings before too.

needhelp1
19-04-12, 14:09
Hi Stormsky,sorry to hear you had the same feel before,i understand how you would have felt them.I dont even know why god is punishing us like this.. hope everything will be fine:bighug1: