PDA

View Full Version : Fed up need reassurance - again :(

jaynehal
19-04-12, 11:00
Hi friends

I am having a bad week with peeing all the time and keep trying to think of reasons that this is happening!!

Today I'm wondering do certain food make you pee more??

Although its the same pattern every day ie going the toilet at 10am then 10.30 then 11am then it usually settles down!!

HELP anyone else like this!

Thanks Jayne xx

Em84
19-04-12, 19:03
Hiya

When my anxiety is heightened I find I pee so much more often....it's strange but then I do drink a lot off coffee etc etc in the day.

Whe I'm having panic attacks I find that I visit the toilet often....I thi k it just must be one of those horrible symptoms.

If it becomes continuous then visit the GP it may be a bladder issue WHICH IS NOT a serious problem

Xxx

jaynehal
19-04-12, 20:47
Thanks em

Just feel like I'm having a worried day, this peeing symptom has been the bane of my life since oct 2011 but had every test going, my gp was quite good I got a ultra doing and a cystoscopy within 4 weeks so can't complain, just feel like although they say there's nothing physically wrong I am convinced they've missed something, hate my life!!

Thanks Jayne xx

Elen
19-04-12, 20:59
Jayne honey you have had the tests, and tbh it does not sound like excessive urination.

Does you GP know how obsessively you are feeling about this?

jaynehal
19-04-12, 21:50
Hi elen

Yes my gp does, there sick of me I think, im currently having Cbt for health anxiety but it's not working so far :(

Thanks Jayne x