PDA

View Full Version : How to get over a bad day

turnthelighton
19-04-12, 11:10
Hi, I have been doing really well. Attending CBT and going to the oestopath which has really helped with my headaches. But yesterday I started to question that I felt better....arghhhhhhhhhhh not sure why, very annoying. So I got more anxious and today it is horrible, I feel space out off balance and my headache is back accross the foreheard. I feel I am wobbling etc.

So annoyed with myself for letting it creep back :weep:

Stormsky
19-04-12, 12:52
I think its quite normal when recovering that we start questioning feeling better again, looking for the anxiety, to see if its still there

AngelHeart
19-04-12, 13:01
I asked the same question myself yesterday ( look on general anxiety ) as I felt like I was getting better but still had that edge there like it was waiting to creep back up on my at any time and StormSky replies to me too. Take a look and see what was written. Its like we cant fully let it go and we have a fear of being happy xx

turnthelighton
20-04-12, 16:22
Thank you for the replies

Kelseywelseyyy
20-04-12, 19:34
A nice warm bath, herbal tea (my fave is nettle and fennel atm) read a good book or dim down the lights and relax :] this usually works for me. If im reading then im consentrating on the words and not my anxiety.