PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Obsessive
04-07-06, 21:06
Well im new on the site and trying to find somewhere that i can get support and have a laugh at the same time.

I have depression and mild OCD i constantly worry and obsess that my fella will leave me for another woman, to the point that i check his messages ect. I know i shouldnt but i cant help it, then the simplest thing like a lass saying "have you got 5 on msn" sets me off!! I mean why cant she just private message him like she did to say that!! Whats so special she has to MSN him lol. Is you can see i have gone a bit cookoo [Oops!] But im a nice person. HOnest [:I]

Why does life turn you upside down and inside out

polly daydream
04-07-06, 23:17
Hi Obsessive and welcome to the forum.

Polly

jill
05-07-06, 00:47
Hi Obsessive :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
knowledge conquers fear

manmoor
05-07-06, 00:54
Hi There,

A big warm welcome to you.

Mandy

xx

trac67
05-07-06, 00:56
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

giddy
05-07-06, 07:09
Hello and welcome to the forum
Love Helen

Daisybun
05-07-06, 08:11
Hi Obsessive and welcome. You'll find lots of help and support, andtime for fun too. Hope you are having a good day

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

chucklehound
05-07-06, 09:15
Hi obsessive and welcome to the forum.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Obsessive
05-07-06, 09:42
Thanks Everyone for making me feel welcome

Paddington
05-07-06, 10:27
hello there,i am the same as you,yep,there are loads of us with this ,it is called morbid jealousy!A horrible thing to suffer with and horrible for our partners too!I f you ever want to compare notes,feel free to pm me.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Obsessive
05-07-06, 10:34
Thanks Mary, i pmd you for some advice, its just so hard going through day after day of wondering what they are doing who they are with ect, its even worse this week as he is off work!!!

chedda
05-07-06, 13:54
Hia Obsessive and welcome to the site :D
Sure you will find loads of help ,advice and support on here as well as some new good friends
take care cheryl xx

Obsessive
05-07-06, 13:56
Everyone has been so nice so far, and its nice to know that im not the only person suffering for all this!!! Thanks. xxx

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"