PDA

View Full Version : can i fall asleep and never wake up again yet!!!!

bighomer13
19-04-12, 14:20
hi just feeling really down and low at the mo and all i can think about is falling asleep and never ever waking up from this.
and i think it would be ok to do this right now cause i dont think anyone would miss me. :weep: i doubt even my kids would even though ive not seen them for over 3 years all thanks to my delightful ex wife!!
so i hope no one objects to this post and im sorry for writing it here....

Gman28
19-04-12, 17:30
Hi big homer,

Look mate if your thinking of ending it all that's not the answer, you say your kids won't miss you, you'll never know if that if you were to not wake up again. I'm experiencing some very dark thoughts at the moment but I know deep down inside that it's not the solution. I don't believe we were puy on this earth to suffer, we were put here to go on a journey, sometimes that journey is rough, really rough. But when that long journey ends at least you'll be able to say I rid out the storm and carried on anyway. Stay strong mate. Speak to your GP if u haven't already I'm sure they'll be to help. Take care in the meantime.

snowgoose
19-04-12, 18:42
Hi Bighomer :)

there are a lot of us here who have known exactly how you feel ....not wanting to wake up . here have a hug :hugs:
and sometimes it helps to write this sort of things down .
Keep going will you ............keep ploughing on because You are worth it ........your children need you and love you ....
It will not always be like this . See your doctor soon and tell him /her your feelings .......copy this post if you cant get words out .

small steps will lead you to recovery with help from your doctor ..and never ever feel you are worthless.......its the illness speaking .........not you xx .

ElizabethJane
19-04-12, 22:51
Dear Bighomer you are describing the symptoms of major depression. This is an illness which can be treated with drugs/therapy or both. Suicide is not the answer. None of us knows what lies on the other side? You do not want to be absent permanently for your children? See your GP as Snow suggests. Do you have a good lawyer/ solicitor?

Karryn
30-04-12, 17:21
BigHomer, my heart really goes out to you.. I know exactly how you feel because it's how I'm feeling right now. I was in a very bad place in my mind last night, but I got through it somehow.. please don't give up..:hugs:

Catya
30-04-12, 18:44
A huge huge hug to you (((((((@))))))))))

theharvestmouse
30-04-12, 22:00
I'm the same bighomer, I often think it when I'm in bed, I wish that I didn't wake up. But you have something to live for, you have your kids.