PDA

View Full Version : any one feel like me?

needhelp1
20-04-12, 10:28
Since yesterday i strongly experiencing vibrating sensation in my left leg thigh and feet.((occasionally i had it before)).its really strange sensation..when i searched through google regarding this,it brings unnecessary informaiton..:ohmy:
pls any idea guys...thanks
I am planing to see my GP today..i will let you know what my GP told me.....:yesyes:

Sal W
20-04-12, 11:19
Since yesterday i strongly experiencing vibrating sensation in my left leg thigh and feet.((occasionally i had it before)).its really strange sensation..when i searched through google regarding this,it brings unnecessary informaiton..:ohmy:
pls any idea guys...thanks
I am planing to see my GP today..i will let you know what my GP told me.....:yesyes:

Hi, it sounds like benign fasiculation syndrome and lots of people get it. If you google bfs you might get some answers. Hope this helps, I get them all the time, all over. Hope your GP can give you some reassurance. Sal.

needhelp1
20-04-12, 11:56
i dont think so i have benign fasiculation syndrome...but my condition may be related to anxiety as i suffering from anxiety attacks..thanks though...i will check with GP and i let you know :)

needhelp1
20-04-12, 17:26
Just now i visited my GB,he has confirmed my leg vibration is due to anxiety.:) He told me to visit http://www.ntw.nhs.uk/pic/selfhelp..i hope you will able to find lots of information in here. There is an another webiste for online CBT therapy..http://www.moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome..try them feel better..:yesyes:

kittikat
20-04-12, 19:44
Hello....glad to hear it was only due to the anxiety and nothing even more worrying :) It's amazing how many physical symptoms we do get that are related to anxiety.

Did you hear any more about your CBT referral? I do hope you get it soon, I am sure it will help you to understand what is happening to your body and mind due to the anxiety and maybe help to put things into perspective a little more for you.

Thank you for sharing the links, I will be taking a look at those too :yesyes:

Stay positive, Kitti :)

needhelp1
20-04-12, 20:16
yes,really amazing there are many physical symptoms which connect anxiety.. :ohmy: Still waiting for CBT referral

honester
21-04-12, 08:55
I get that too, it's very strange :)

Sal W
23-04-12, 21:22
So glad your GP ws helpful. I have a first phone call booked with CBT tomorrow at 10, hope they can help! Will be great to know how you get on. Sal x:yesyes:

Pipkin
28-04-12, 23:43
Hi there,

I just read your thread and thought I'd reply but first, :welcome: to NMP!

When I'm having an anxiety attack, I also get this strange vibrating sensation but in my arms not my legs. It's not the same as shaking, but feels more like I'm resting against a washing machine which is on a spin cycle! It's very odd but always passes with the anxiety.

Take care

Pip x