PDA

View Full Version : cold feeling in chest

babycakes979
20-04-12, 17:01
hello everyone im back again .
i have been now given paroxatine 10 mg a day wich has helped but only a little ,i had the most awful sensation earlier
was sitting on sofa doing wedding stuff wen suddenly i thought my heart was beating too slow , so i jumped up and immedietly had a odd feeling of a cold sensation running through my chest like someone had poured cold water inside me and was running inside my chest ,
has anyone else felt this ??
it was weird as i started to panic but my heart wasnt racing fast as maybe the paroxatine helps it not too , bu was sooo scared i thought as per usual i was going to die . so i paced up and down for a while tried to talk to my mum , didnt help , my sister , didnt help , then i rang my nan who i spoke to for over an hr and she seemed to help alot .
i just wondered if anyone can shed some light on this for me ?x:wacko:

Kelseywelseyyy
20-04-12, 19:32
I get this when im having im going to have an attack, my body, particulary chest goes either hot or cold.

babycakes979
20-04-12, 20:00
So your chest feels like someone has just ran cold water through you ? X

Kelseywelseyyy
20-04-12, 20:15
Exactly! It happens instantly x

Krazidaze
20-04-12, 20:37
I had this the other day in the supermarket- it's very unsettling! I thought I was going to collapse, but I was fine half an hour later. Still don't know what caused it. Mum's theory is that mine was particularly bad indigestion or something. Still, doesn't stop it from being really scary when it happens. *hugs*

Anxious_gal
20-04-12, 21:44
From getting cold feelings , to feeling like its raining on me , I've noticed that with me , tight tense mucles n possiable nerve irration seem to be a big factor .

AngelHeart
20-04-12, 23:33
I've had the same too when I've been panicking xx