PDA

View Full Version : Self help/Relaxation/Hypnosis MP3's

WillyB
21-04-12, 01:02
Hello I'm looking for some mp3 relaxation tracks, or something therapeutic and along those lines. I've managed to get my hands on four of Dr. Claire Weekes recordings (Let me know if you want me to send them to you).

I'm wondering if any of you know of some you'd be willing to share or think might be useful. Apologies if there is already a thread on this.

Cheers

monika
21-04-12, 01:27
If you go on youtube there is this guy named Rob/ MrRedlollypop who makes really good hypnosis, mediation, EFT and other videos like that for a whole bunch of different things...depression, anxiety, ocd, weight, positivity, success etc. I really like his videos and often listen to them to fall asleep! Works well.
You can buy some of them on Amazon, but what I did was just put the link into youtube converter and download them onto iTunes and then put it on my iPod
Give his videos a chance! They're awesome!

xx

WillyB
23-04-12, 23:54
Thanks for these, ill have a listen to them.

bigmo
04-05-12, 17:47
Wow, seems really good, well found thanks for sharing. Which video would you recommend, as there's loads

konrad
05-05-12, 15:17
If you have a look on iTunes, there are a few things available there for use on your Computer. If you have an iPod touch or iPhone there are even a few free apps there (some of the free ones have adverts and some functions are missing, but they give you a chance to try them out). I think the same is true for Android phones.

Jenwales
07-05-12, 19:51
I'd love those by claire weekes I've just ordered the book
I have a paul mckenna deep relaxation cd I use which came free with a paper. I'd happily pass it on if I knew how to do that!:unsure:
I'm not savvy on uploading stuff, though I download the odd songs.