PDA

View Full Version : am i ill

Pinkcasi
21-04-12, 01:10
Ok so i dont suffer with HA per se people have always just said im a hyprochondriac what is the difference?
Anyway here is am worry i am constantly ill i mean nothing serious thank god but any bug or virus going you can be sure i'll get it, and im starting to think there more to it, it's like my immume system doesnt work properly, i do have vitaligo which is apparaently an auto immume thing o i fret that my immume systm is damaged somehow.
I had a cold a few months back the it turned into pleurisy it was agony then a month later i got another cold and the pleurisy flared up again, i've jut been struck with another cold and am worried im going to get the pleurisy back but more than that i worry that there might be more going on, i know sseeing Dr google is a bad idea last time i did that i convinced myself i had lung cancer and demanded the dr give me a chest xray which was ormal might i add, but come on like dr's are never wrong.

Please tell me it's just a cold and im being silly.

swgrl09
21-04-12, 03:05
I'm sure it's just a cold. Some people just tend to be more prone to those things. My boyfriend has that happen whenever he gets a bad cold. You did the right thing and went to the doctor's, they checked it out, so now the struggle is to just accept what you were told. I struggle with that all the time (and right now about my own virus).

Also HA and hypochondria are the same thing

Pinkcasi
21-04-12, 13:13
Yeah but it just seems to happen a lot, my sister thinks that im a total hypochondriac but i say there is always something it's not like i go to the dr and there's nothing wrong with me, there was actually pleurisy. it's just that the last few years i've been so ill my work are getting suspect about it and i cant explain it, im thinking i might start taking vitamins to boost my immume system but what if there's something else going on.