PDA

View Full Version : too mucch!

natalier
21-04-12, 12:28
Lately, I have been feeling worse and worse. I got my first panic attack when I just turned 16 and am now nearly 21. It stayed with just panic attacks but then anxiety came with it and soon anxiety was more overwhelming. It would be the thoughts, whenever I left the house.

Since last few months, I have also been feeling anxious and on edge in my house and last few days I have never felt so bad. I get worse episodes and then do get out of them, but I just can't see a light at the end of this tunnel and I guess need reassurance that we do get better?

I keep being put on different tablets as none seem to to help have tried so many diff therapies. I am seeing doctor on Thur, so hope I can get some sort of new therapy then, but atm I just need something, tips etc... to get me through the next couple of days.

I missed work today and yesterday parents and I were meant to go to the local restaurant but I tried to go but fliped out and drove home again. I need to constantly distract myself as am feeling anxious 24/7. I think I just need some support that it does get better and I wont feel like this forever and any tips people have picked up when they are feeling really bad.

Thank you!!!

Cause I can't go on like this, just living at home, on edge and wishing the days away :(