PDA

View Full Version : head aches

adam stone
21-04-12, 13:06
Hi just wanted to tell prople bout my head aches if u have read my other posts u will no this is one of many problems I'm going threw at the moment well any way bout 3 months ago I started with head aches I put it down to playing xbox so stoped playing but the head aches did not so they got worse and then anxiety came back and panic attacks 3 months on I still get head ache every day not constant but I get them every day like in the midle a my head I went for my eyes tested all was good but I'm convinced its a tumour wat else could it be I had an mri scan but did not manage to complete it due to anxiety and panic attacks but the result came back saying limeted sequence due to patient clostrophobia and no focal abnormalities so they booked me another for mid may hoping I start feeling better so I can get it done does any one else suffer wi head aches like this as it is really scaring me and feeding my anxiety

adam stone
23-04-12, 13:26
Some one plz respond if any one can let me no if any one else gets these head aches as I'm proper woried I've got a tumour and its sending me crazy

goaway1
23-04-12, 23:21
hi adam,
I have headaches and dizziness all the time have done for the last 6 years, i had a scan back then came back ok, I seem to have stages, i can go 2 months fine then 2 months it will be terriible. it's probably just anxiety .

eeyorelover
25-04-12, 14:51
Yes I do get headaches frequently as an anxiety symptom.
I've started doing short meditation and it has helped. I say short meditation because I haven't come up with the attention span yet to do it for the proper time. lol

adam stone
25-04-12, 15:11
I'm in agony wi it and its been months its got to be a tumour can't have head aches every day for over three months surley

honeyb
25-04-12, 16:09
Anxiety, stressing about it will make the headaches worse, i've had one for the last couple of days.

adam stone
25-04-12, 17:30
I no mate but for over 3 months every day its not r8

turnthelighton
25-04-12, 17:35
I had constant headaches for over 3 months, docs said it was tension and Anxiety which I found hard to believe and like yourself convinced it was BT. Started to see an osteopath, who has worked wonders. It's seems that my neck is the cause of my tension headaches, may be worth a try.

adam stone
26-04-12, 09:26
Ye deffo worth a try thanks for responce every litle helps

Wilkes
26-04-12, 11:38
Mate....Calm down.
I have had a constant headache for over 4 weeks now even posted about it.
I also was convinced that there must be a tumour but looking into it if it was a tumour you would know about it, and you wouldn't be writing on here!
the fact you saying your anxiety is bad is probably the reason your feeling worse, sounds defo like tension headache and your anxiety will just keep it going!!

honeyb
26-04-12, 14:09
If you are tense you will get a headache for that amount of time, worry makes you tense and therefore can cause headaches. Try an oesteopath as mentioned, they do work wonders.

adam stone
26-04-12, 23:12
I no mate but its been months now and I didn't have anxiety like this untill weeks after head aches started its driving me nuts