PDA

View Full Version : Help please I'm googling!! Now worried!!

jaynehal
21-04-12, 17:12
I have been having this frequent urination from lat oct, and had a cystoscopy, ultra sound of bladder and kidneys as well as pelvic area, blood tests and urine tests.

I know I keep going on about it but I'm having a really bad day, had three cups of tea today and all of a sudden I'm peeing every 20 mins :( seriously how can this be anxiety, I'm worried about it all the time

Anyone else had this?

Love Jayne xx

Acidomoduso
21-04-12, 17:25
It is absolutely anxiety. If all your tests came back normal then i would 100% say it is anxiety. Anxiety causes all sorts of strange things to go on in your body but frequent urination is one obvious one we can notice and gauge!

Don't forget that tea is a diuretic, meaning that it increases the frequency of urination.

You are, and will be, fine... honest. Have a nice horlicks or hot chocolate instead! :)

jaynehal
21-04-12, 17:32
Thanks I'll try! And I'll get some hot choc just can't seem to accept the anxiety some days, it's hard! Then I start googling :(

Thanks again xx

Acidomoduso
21-04-12, 19:33
Yeah.. Google's the pits sometimes.

Just have a relaxing evening if you can. Have a bath; PJ's on; hot chocolate and a comedy film. If you need to wee then just go. Don't count, don't worry... It'll be fine.

Anxiety is rubbish. Don't let it drag you down!! :yesyes: