PDA

View Full Version : Bad week!

cherrie
05-07-06, 10:05
Hi,

having a bad week, I have been doing so well lately but have felt really stressed outthis week and I dont know wether its the heat or if there is something wrong with me? I keep getting these bouts of tiredness that hit me out of nowhere, my head wants to get on and do stuff but my body wont physically let me which makes me anxious with no energy. Then after about an hour I seem to perk up. Its just making me tearful all the time and worried! Does anyone else feel like this?

cherrie

Elle-Kay
05-07-06, 10:21
I've been feeling sooo tired since the weekend Cherrie, and I think it's just the heat - it's very oppressive. Last night I wanted to go to bed by 8pm as my body just wanted to go onto standby so it could rest and not make itself any hotter by moving around, but like you said, my mind was still awake. I eventually went to bed at 9pm to watch Big Brother (I know, the shame!), but when I got there I got my second wind & perked up again, so I read my book to keep my brain occupied.

I think it's normal to feel sluggish in this weather!

Leah xx

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Kerry
05-07-06, 10:28
hi cherrie, i can relate to what you are saying, sometimes i feel as though i cannot even walk and then other times it passes, i have put it down to plain old anxiety and adrenaline playing tricks. hope you are ok today.