PDA

View Full Version : Lymph Node Now!!!!!!

LizeeeH
22-04-12, 12:58
Hello peeps!

Im sooooooooooo fed up:weep: In Feb I had a mammogram and after a 2week wait (and sheer panic) I got the all clear!:D I gave myself a good talking to and said I WAS NOT going to worry about anything else!!! SO about 7 weeks ago I get a cold sore, have had many before and up came my neck gland.......cold sore went but swollen gland stayed:weep: 3 weeks ago went to gp who said it didnt feel anything "sinister" (GULP) but come back in 3 weeks if its still there and they would do some simple tests!!! Well its still the same no bigger or smaller and now Im worried sick about these tests!!!! WHY does this happen......I have lots of stress in my life at the mo and just dont need this:ohmy: surely if the gp thought it was anything to worry about, lymphona etc, he would have done tests straight away......argggggggggggggggg HELP!!!! he said it was "reactive" does this mean Im gonna glow in the dark:scared15:

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

Oh and I forgot to say I "googled"....very bad I know:weep::weep:

Em84
22-04-12, 13:14
Hi

I doubt this is Lymphoma? You said you had a gal and swollen....it's prob because you have been fighting a virus....glands can take weeks to go down after this,......

I've done the same and googles about this, as I took my son to ENT regarding glands have been swollen for months and months...she also found swollen nodes around his next as well...he needs further investigation.

If your doctor isn't worried the I'm sure your ok.....

X

LizeeeH
22-04-12, 13:19
Thanks Em:)

Why the hell do we worry so much:blush: most ppl would just forget about it but me....hell no! I feel the godamn thing EVERYDAY all day:lac:

Em84
22-04-12, 13:26
I know...I'm the same,..

I think the Internet is the wrong place for anyone with Anxiety....they were talking about something to do with the Internet and self diagnosis on tv the other day....

I said to my husband "oooooh see, I'm not the only one that does it" lol....

I reckon anxiety wouldn't be where it is today if all Heath boards and information was unavailable.....

I do the same with my pulse...in town everywhere lol...I notice people looking at me with my fingers to my neck...

Anxiety is a pain in the bum....