PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here

iceroad
22-04-12, 18:29
hi im iceroad 49 years old im suffering anxiety on panic attacks.had to have 6 weeks off work after a operation the last 2 weeks ive been getting more anxious as each day has gone buy.really struggling to cope as i live on my own and dont see a soul from monday to friday today is murder and i feel i cant carry on any more:weep:

diane07
22-04-12, 18:31
Hi iceroad

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

MrRedShirt
22-04-12, 18:38
Hi iceroad,

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the moment.. You'll find a lot of support here, there's plenty of folk who can empathize with your situation.

Have you seen a doctor regarding your anxiety?

Regards,
MrRed

wlizzie
22-04-12, 18:40
hi iceroad,
Sorry to hear you are having to cope with this alone, have you no one you can at least call, friends or family if you are feeling really down.
Reading through alot of these posts has helped me the last few days.
It makes me feel better that other people understand what im going through.
Hope you feel better soon.
Liz

Pipkin
22-04-12, 20:17
Hi there and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

iceroad
23-04-12, 18:38
thanx for the welcome and your kind words im pleased to say had a really good day to day thanx to my special friend my i am trying some tablets its to early to say if they are working and my special friend is having me stop round her house for the next couple of days im so lucky to have her