PDA

View Full Version : chest pressure and pains

laura1988
22-04-12, 20:02
hi everyone,

last night i had the feeling that something was sitting on my chest, it went within 10 or so mins, but today i've had it most of the day with stabbing pains and just strange feelings in chest and under breast bone on left side :( i'm so scared this is something bad, i've never had anxiety symptoms like this. anyone else had anything like this? i've had loads of EKGs and a 24 hour one last year, all fine. any help would be great.

xx

anx mum
22-04-12, 20:47
Hi laura im suffering myself the moment with chest pain between breast bone and pain in arm its really scaring me mines been pretty much constant r u taking anything for it?

laura1988
22-04-12, 21:23
Just taken something for wind? Just incase its that, you? X

sebinkent
23-04-12, 22:47
Hi Laura,

Can totally relate to this. I wake up nearly every morning with the sensation of a weight on my chest. I have had tests and scans and my heart and lungs are fine. This is a typical response to stress and anxiety, just because you haven't experienced this before with anxiety, doesn't mean it is something serious. I am much better now but I have had so many issues with chest pains, chest pressure and shortness of breath and it is all because of anxiety, worry, tension and stress.