PDA

View Full Version : Really Strange smells/ bad headache

goaway1
23-04-12, 01:31
So worried yet again, I have had a really bad headache seems to be just in one spot the back of my head right side and a constant ache,but also I keep getting these really random strange smells. I don't drink coffee but I'll suddenly get a strong coffee smell when i sniff up, seems worse if head is back.

I looked into this and it can be the signs of a tumor. really worried now :( another sleepless night no doubt

jessicalittler79
23-04-12, 05:50
hi ,i cant relate to the headaches as ive had headaches last for a week ,sorry u are haven hard time

Ingenious
23-04-12, 10:40
Most cases of sudden odd smells do have a rational explanation such as something in the environment - and your brain won't need much to jump to the conclusion it is a particular thing. It can be disconcerting though when it happens.

I went through a funny smell phase at my old house, mostly just as I was waking up, I'd smell random things, straw, women's perfume, Cinnamon, a Big Mac (none of those things could be found in my bedroom alas, starting the day off with a Mac D and a woman would have probably cured my anxiety/depression!). Like you I Googled and then started worrying, actually also wondered if my house was haunted. But when I moved it stopped - so I reckon the old country house was just a bit drafty and smells were coming in from outside which my brain was randomly trying to place. Anyway the point being that was five years ago and I'm still here :)

anxietyoverload
23-04-12, 16:42
when my anxiety was at its worst, i could smell coffee like someone was holding it under my nose, it was clear as day, but nothing to worry about :)x

goaway1
23-04-12, 17:27
thanks for your replies, I have not had the smell today but a really really bad head ache, just a constant ache and the usual dizzinesss is this just anxiety? I know people have dizzy spells but this is constant from morning to night I am always dizzy :( also is it normal to have cold finger tips even in warm temp my fingers are cold ... thanks for your help