PDA

View Full Version : I need help please. PLEASE

pinkandwhitedove
23-04-12, 10:51
Hi everyone. I really need some help some one to talk to that is going through what im going through. I have had GAD/ panic/ agoraphobia for 8 years now and im in a really bad place at the moment. i was doing okay a few months back i was able to get to the corner shop and get out when i needed something, yes it was in a state of panic but i done it. Now for th past 3 weeks my panic has come back and its bad, Im faint all day long, and this is on a scale of 10. my panic is so out of control i cant even leave the front door, Im a mess and need some help just someone to talk to. Im all alone and cant get food or anything im scared im real scared the panic has now created extreme stomach cramp and this is affecting me more. Its just a vicious circle PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE I CAN CHAT TO, thanks joanne

cas2ce
23-04-12, 15:28
Hi Joanne, I can completely relate to you right now, after 7 years my agoraphobia and panic has just come back too.
I feel the same symptoms, weak, can't sleep, can't go out, my poor roommate has been looking after me for weeks, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to eat either, Please feel free to chat with me, I know its hard do you have anyone at all you can call to get you some supplies?

Ingenious
23-04-12, 17:36
Joanne are you able to use online shopping (supermarkets)? I used Tesco home delivery when I was first off work and it was a life saver. The £5 or so delivery was well worth not having to go out and face a busy supermarket.

Try and keep in mind what you said about being better a few months ago - this proves you are able and strong enough to fight this, although at this moment in time you are going through a rough patch. Hopefully if you can get some support and/or someone to get your daily supplies you'll be able to work on getting better from there.