PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety?

rapidhopeloss
23-04-12, 17:44
I'm not sure I have experienced this before so I thought I would ask on here,ok I'll try to explain as best I can..

I am very irritable, Probably due to the fact that I am battling with anxiety,but I am very irritable and unhappy....My mind is going none stop, 24/7...I get horrible intrusive thoughts of harming others etc and I get like errm, Urges? sometimes, to shout or scream abuse.......Or I think, "what if I start shouting now?" and then I worry why am I even thinking about this?

I just, I feel so on edge and worried all the time,incase I hit out at somebody! or hurt somebody...

And I am just so stressed and so unhappy,and snappy,I haven't snapped at anybody but I feel like doing it and that worries me as I don't understand why :(

In the morning when I get up, my mum is always so happy and chatty etc and sometimes it really annoys me, and I don't know why as I love my mum...everything just seems to be getting ontop of me,it's like i have PMT kinda,but I don't.

I Just feel so scared incase I snap, or hurt somebody...or, I don't know! Half the time I don't know why I am scared. Does this make sense?

It probably doesn't...it doesn't to me anyway :S

morning_blues
23-04-12, 20:39
Hiya,
Sorry I don't really have experience of this, but it does sound as though it might relate more to depression than anxiety? I know that irritability and anger can be key symptoms of depression. And as a bonus you can have both!
Hope that helps in some way - have a look at http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Depression/Pages/Symptoms.aspx to see if it rings any bells?

nicola1980
23-04-12, 21:25
This sounds alot like pure o have you been to see your gp about how your feeling? X x

rapidhopeloss
23-04-12, 21:28
it's ok , I think it must just be me and my insaneness =( haha.....:weep:

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

This sounds alot like pure o have you been to see your gp about how your feeling? X x

No I haven't...I did go to see her just before Christmas as I was struggle really bad with anxiety and depersonlization and all she did was up my meds...which made me worse at first...then a bit better, and now.well, I have this :( Seems I get over one thing *Depersonlization* and then get something even worse..which is this..and to be honest I'd rather have DP back